When it comes to top system optimization software, you will always see Advanced SystemCare in the list. It cleans and optimizes computers by removing all types of junk files from your system. ASC Pro has various features to protect privacy which removes your sensitive data when you close the browsers.
In this post, we will discuss its features and review its functionalities
Overall Rating: 9.4/10
IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 is a fully functional system maintenance tool. It doesn’t consume much system resources itself. Also, it frees RAM from unnecessary programs and services. It claims to boost the speed of the computer by 200%. It wasn’t that much effective. But I feel that it has smoothed the system operation at some level.. You get all the benefits at a much cheaper price. Therefore, it is worth the money you are paying.
Advanced SystemCare PRO 15: What’s New?
The all-new Advanced SystemCare PRO version 15 comes with a lot of changes in terms of UI and some added features. You will immediately notice the changes when you launch the application after its installation. Here is the list of what new this version offers.
- New UI brings a more intuitive interaction experience
- New AI Mode provides an optimal solution to clean and speed up PC based on the status of your PC
- Software Updater updates 33% more outdated programs with just 1-click
- The all-new Startup Optimizer enlarges the database by 42% and adds detection for shortcuts and links, for the overall management of startup items and faster PC boot up
- Disk Check detects and repairs disk errors with only 1-click
- Enhanced Junk File Clean and Privacy Sweep for thorough cleanup to regain more disk space and ensure higher privacy security
- Strengthened Registry Clean to clean up 10% more invalid entries for faster system response
- Added support for Microsoft Edge (Chromium) in Browser Protection, Spyware Removal, Privacy Sweep, Internet Boost, and Security Reinforce
- Cloned File Scanner adds the feature of file preview
- Optimized Advanced SystemCare’s launching and scanning algorithms for faster launch and response
IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 Installation
The installation of IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 is simple. The installer is lightweight also. Its size is just 54 MB in size. I just clicked on the Install button, and it started installing automatically.
Installation time on my laptop with 4GB RAM and an i3 processor was 4 minutes.
The download and installation time of IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 15 depends on system configuration. If you have a higher system configuration with a faster internet connection than mine, then it would take less time.
After the installation is completed, the installer will ask you to subscribe to the IObit newsletter before exiting. You can skip or subscribe to that as per your choice.
The latest IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 comes with an all-new interactive interface. Historically Advanced SystemCare has a most straightforward user interface than other products and that is continued in the latest version as well. It has effectively categorized different tools and components. A person with basic computer skills can easily navigate. It has tabs of Care, Speed Up, Protect, Software Updater, and Action Center.
The Action Center tab of ASC Pro displays some offers of other IObit products. It also presents actions to take such as updating old software. The scanning icon and window look attractive.
It’s time to test the features of Advanced SystemCare Pro 15.
The Care option of the IObit Advanced SystemCare comes with two scanning options. The all-new AI Mode and the traditional Manual Mode.
The AI Mode can clean and speed up your PC intelligently based on the status of your PC. It took about 10 mins to complete the scan. Thousands of privacy traces, 6.5 GB of junk files, and a lot more other junk were detected.
Manual Mode of IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 comes with 16 different options. Some options are selected by default, and some are not. You can also use the Select All button to quickly select all the options. It is a good idea to Scan the PC with all options selected. You can also configure the settings of each option. To do that click on the gear icon beside each option. It gives you additional customization on the scans.
The Speed Up tab of Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 has few features to increase the system speed.
- Turbo Boost- It stops unnecessary apps and services that is consuming the CPU and RAM of your computer.
- Startup Optimizer- It optimizes PC to boot it fast on startup
- Hardware Accelerate- This option is to check the outdated drivers and then update them so that your PC performs well.
- Real-Time TuneUp- It scans different settings in your computer, real-time, that can be tweaked to improve the overall performance. It also has auto RAM clean.
- App/Extension Cleaner- You can clean different plugins/toolbars on your computer with the help of IObit Uninstaller.
On the Protect feature, there are some options to protect your sensitive data.
- System Protection: This feature protects your system from external threats using Antivirus Protection, Firewall Protection, Anti-Spyware.
- Browser Protection: It entirely safeguards the browser using the Email Protection, Surfing Protection, Ads Removal, Anti-tracking, Homepage Advisor.
- Privacy Protection: This option saves your sensitive data such as login details, bank credentials using the Access Detector, and Access Blocker options.
- Security and Repair Tools: This option further looks for the security threats on your system and fix the common errors and system issues.
The IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 uses the Bitdefender engine which provides malware protection too.
Surfing Protection & Ads Removal tool protects you from several online frauds. It prevents annoying ads and cryptocurrency sites. The Homepage Advisor notifies you of any changes to the homepage. Several browser hijacking applications change browser settings. It is a helpful tool.
Software Updater tab in the SystemCare 15 Pro is more optimized. It checks for the latest versions of software on your PC and also lets you update them directly with a single click.
The toolbox of IObit Advanced SystemCare has several other components that you can use to optimize your PC. It has System Optimizing tools, Security & Repair tools, and System Cleaning tools. IObit also lists a few of its other products. But these tools need to be purchased separately.
Also, all the tools in the toolbox need to download. So, you need an internet connection before using them. Few users could see it as a problem though they are easy to install. Installation is simple just click on the tools to install.
The Value in Terms of Money
IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 is a feature-rich product. Also, its price is low compared to other similar software. The cost of ASC Pro 15 is just $49.99. Also, its license works on 3 PCs for one year. It is indeed an affordable system maintenance tool. However, if it is still a bit expensive for you, you can get it genuinely at the discounted price of just $11.95. Though the offer is for a limited period
It targets the various areas of computers and removes junk. Defrags the disk and registry to provide a stable computing experience. It has a competitive price for this kind of feature-rich software.
IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro 15 is a fully functional system maintenance tool. It doesn’t consume many system resources itself. Also, it frees RAM from unnecessary programs and services. It claims to boost the speed of the computer by 200%. It wasn’t that much effective. But I feel that it has smoothed the system operation at some level.
I pretty much loved the single-click optimization of my computer. Cleaning up my internet history in the name of privacy traces was inconvenient however, it can be unchecked. Overall, it’s an all-in-one tool to get rid of useless files and entries to run a computer like new. With different features and a competitive price, I am fully satisfied with Advanced SystemCare Pro 15.
Also, Look at:
6 thoughts on “Advanced SystemCare PRO 15 Review”
I have found that the optimiser has disabled the photo previews in a folder, I just get an icon instead. As others have noted, there is zero customer support
It destroyed my PC a while back, but I thought I would give it another chance. THis time I bought it of EBAY BUT there technical support team won’t support you and you get referred to sales.
Did it work?
Look good to start with then with the driver update it actually burnt out my DLink plug in USB plus crashed several other programs.
Would I use it again. I considered it but noted the cost was $29.00US from their site which is 6 monthly. If you buy this of Amazon, I’d say you will get the same lack of nill customer service.
There must be something out there which basically get the junk out of the register. Please feel free to contact me, but under no circumstance would I recommend this product. To finish off, it took 30 days to get a refund last time nor did they offer consideration for having cost me $250.00 to have my PC rebuilt. I am amazed they are still in business!
Why would you buy it through eBay and not right from the developer, iobit. You are more likely to find problems buying it third party. I have been using this product for 5+ years and have never had an issue.
It generally doesn’t matter where you buy from. Most of the vendors including eBay or WorthWagon for that matter provide activation codes only and the actual software product is downloaded from official developer.
Evaluating Free Version. Seems to have helped some behavior peculiarities from bad app install.
MalwareBytes AV sw is flagging almost every app in the the AdvancedCare folder as a PUP – “Potentially Unwanted Program”. What…?
Malwarebytes thinks Windows Computers do not need any kind of Optimization software or Registry cleaners for that matter. Hence, it tags all such apps as Potentially Unwanted Program or PUP. Please ignore those nags.
You can understand more about PUP here – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM7GBbEtQzo