Auslogics BoostSpeed 13 is designed to handle problems in your PC that are reducing its performance. It cleans your PC and removes corrupt keys and invalid entries from the registry of your Windows PC to create a stable environment. BoostSpeed 13 tweaks RAM and CPU settings to prioritize the essential processes so that you can do your work quickly. There are various features in BoostSpeed that optimize the performance of your computer. Let’s see them in detail.
Features of BoostSpeed 13
BoostSpeed 13 changes various settings of your Windows 10 computer to improve its speed.
- Cat Mode – disables the keyboard and mouse while the PC is locked so that pets cannot damage the PC.
- Customer Care- it allows users to ask questions related to your system and get the answer from the Auslogics expert.
- Browser Protection- warns you about homepage change and protect the DNS as well as clears tracking data after browsing.
- Scheduler- Lets you schedule automatic system maintenance tasks when your system is not in use.
- Disk Defrag – organize your disk by defragmenting it.
- Startup Manager – removes unnecessary apps from the startup to reduce startup time.
- System Info – gather and display details of various system components.
- Task Manager – release system resources from non essential processes.
- Service Manager – disable unnecessary services to release memory.
- Tweak Manager – tweaks system settings to provide a better computing experience.
- Duplicate File Finder – removes duplicate files and removes them.
- Disk Doctor – scan and fixes disk issues
- Disk Explorer – checks your drives for space hogs.
- File Recovery – recovers files that you mistakenly delete.
- Uninstall Manager – removes unnecessary applications.
- Registry Cleaner – scan your registry and removes corrupted entries.
- Disk Cleaner – deletes junk files from your hard drive.
- Internet Optimizer – optimize internet settings to ensure a faster connection.
- File Shredder – delete files in a way that no one can recover.
- Free Space Wiper – wipes free disk space so that no one can recover files from them.
Working of BoostSpeed 13
The Dashboard of BoostSpeed 13 displays an overview of your system status. It gives you the one-click scan button for scanning your system for any abnormalities. You can access other components directly from the home screen located at the bottom of the Window. It also lists the scheduler and recommended actions on the right side of the dashboard.
The My Scanner tab allows you to scan your PC for seven different kinds of issues. It checks Disk Space, Stability, Performance, Disk Defrag, Privacy, Internet Speed, and Windows 10 Tweaks. After that, it recommends the suitable actions to be taken. You can customize the scan and also view the detailed report before taking action.
The Clean Up tab displays status of the disk, registry status, and the installed program status. It lists the associated tools to fix the issues in these categories. Tools like Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, Empty Folder Cleaner, and Remove unneeded large files are available to clean up the disk. Similarly, tools like Clean registry entries, Compact Windows registry, and Reduce Windows folder size is there to clean the registry. There are Uninstall manager and Force-uninstall applications tools to fix the Unused Programs.
The Protect tab lists issues Traces in Web Browsers, Traces in Application, Adult Website Traces, and Traces in System Files. Click on the scan button to know about all these traces. After the scan, check all the findings by clicking on Check Details on each category traces. Click on Resolve all issues to fix them.
The Maintain tab of BoostSpeed 13 has auto tweaking tools to improve Performance, Stability, Security, and the Internet. Click on Scan to get the tweak suggestions. Then apply tweak one by one or at once. On the right side of it, you will also get the option to enable the Cat Mode, which will protect your keyboard from your pet’s paws. You will also get a list of other useful tools.
The Reports tab displays the real-time status of CPU, Disks, Network, and Memory. You can create a System Report, Optimize the drivers, and access Task Manager from here. This tab also keeps the record of all the reports generated in the time.
Ask a Question tab allows you to ask a question with the Auslogics expert and get a solution to your problems. This tab also lists the Toll-Free Number and the latest article about computer problems from the Auslogics blog is also listed here. You are allowed to ask only 1 question in the free version.
All Tools tabs consist of all the different tools that are available with BoostSpeed 13. They are categorized under System Tools, Disk Tools, Internet & Browser Tools, Security Tools, and Info Tools. When you click on these tools, they open in a new tab, and you can close those tabs if your work is finished there. Some of these tools may not be installed with BoostSpeed, and you might download them separately.
Tweak Manager tool lists different tools and tweaks that improve the performance of Windows 10 PC. It has tweaks from User Interface, Taskbar, Explorer, Security, Startup, System, Devices, Internet Explorer, Office, and Software.
On the bottom bar of BoostSpeed 13, you get CPU, RAM, HDD, and Network usage alerts in real-time. There are also quick launch buttons for Automatic Maintenance, Rescue Center, Update to program, and Settings.
The Settings let to customize various options of the BoostSpeed 13 applications.
You can use the scheduler to schedule the tasks at a specific time of the day when your PC has less workload.