Driver Booster 10 PRO
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (509 reviews)
Driver Booster 10 PRO is designed to detect outdated, missing, and faulty drivers and update them all in a single click.
It boosts the performance of your PC while you are gaming, watching movies, or working. With 3 Million+ drivers on its database, you are assured to find the rarest driver and fix any compatibility issue.
3 PC – 1 Year License (No Auto-renewal)
Driver Booster 10 PRO works to improve the stability of your computer. It scans for outdated, missing, and faulty drivers. So, you can update them with the latest version in a single click. Driver Booster PRO has a database of 3 Million+ drivers. Not only this, the drivers go through the Microsoft WHQL test before entering your system. IObit also tests each driver before putting them in the database.
Furthermore, the drivers are in a compressed format. Hence it takes less time to install and saves data. Let’s take a look at the features of Driver Booster 9 PRO in detail.
Features of Driver Booster 10 PRO
Driver Booster Pro lets you update your outdated drivers. It has a collection of rare drivers. Also, you can fix all your drivers with a single click. Moreover, it takes a backup of your old driver before updating them. So, you can recover them if your device doesn’t perform well.
- Auto-scan and detect missing, outdated, and faulty drivers.
- Update drivers in a single click.
- Drivers are passed through the Microsoft WHQL test and IObit review test.
- Offline Driver Updater lets you update drivers on the device with no internet access
- Compressed driver to save download time and data.
- It has a collection of 3 Million+ regular and rare drivers.
- Full speed driver update.
- Creates a backup of all drivers before updating.
- The latest version comes with the scan scheduler.
- Downloads and updates drivers during system idle time automatically.
- Disable the Driver Booster notifications when an app is running in full screen.
- Fixes drive errors to boost performance.
- Stops unnecessary processes and services for a better gaming experience
- Updates game-ready drivers for smoother performance.
- Improves gaming experience with necessary game components
- Downloads the latest update automatically.
- Free 24/7 technical support.
Working of Driver Booster 10 PRO
On the home screen, Driver Booster Pro displays the status of outdated drivers. You can press the Scan button so that it can analyze all the drivers.
The Scanning speed is fast though it depends on the internet speed. It quickly checks the driver of all components including the game component.
After Scan, it lists the Device Drivers and Game Components separately, which makes it easy to update. Once the scan is complete, you will see all the drivers on your computer. You can manually update them by clicking on the update button next to the driver. It also lets you update all drivers with a single click using the Update Now button.
On the Boost tab, Driver Booster Pro has Game Boost and System Optimize. The Game Boost scans for unused Apps and Services. It stops them and releases the RAM so that you can enjoy playing games. It comes with two options Super Boost and Basic Boost.
The Tools tab lists several tools to fix issues on your computer. The Backup & Restore option would let you back up the drivers and restore them later. Fix No Sound tool lets you fix audio problems. Similarly, Fix Device Error corrects device issues. In case something goes wrong you can use it. It also has the Fix Network Failure tool to repair the NIC and Wi-Fi problems. The Fix Bad Resolution corrects display devices. The latest version comes with Offline Driver Updater, which can update the drivers on the device which doesn’t have the internet. You just have to export the device info and the program would download the required drivers on the device where the internet is available. Clean Invalid Device Data would clean the data of all the unplugged hardware components. The System Information tool would display full information of the system and let you export it.
If you click on the Options menu located top left, you will see a few other options. You can access the Settings from here. The Settings has several components that you can use to tweak the performance of Driver Booster.
The Options also have Driver Update History. You can use it to check the history of driver changes. It is a useful tool, because if any device stops responding, then you can review the update history from here.