Do you get constant reminders to upgrade your Iobit software? Are the notifications and popups getting on your nerves? If so, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many people are frustrated by the continuous upgrade reminders of IObit applications.
IObit is pretty popular for developing PC optimization tools, but its applications are notorious for bombarding users with notifications and popups.
In this blog post, we will show you how to stop annoying reminder notifications on different IObit applications.
Let’s get started!
Disable IObit Advanced SystemCare Notifications
After installing Advanced SystemCare on your system, your system will get several notifications right after booting up. First, ASC will display how long your system took to start up. Then a small window will automatically open up to show your system memory status, like RAM consumption, Disk Usage, and more. If you are not upgraded to the PRO version, you will soon get a reminder to do that.
All such notifications can be distracting. So, to stop them on Advanced SystemCare, follow these steps:
Launch the IObit Advanced SystemCare application.
On the top-right, click on the Menu icon.
From the menu list, select Settings.
On the Settings page, choose Notifications from the left pane.
Disable all the notifications that you don’t want or require by unchecking the check box next to it. You can also configure the display duration of the notification box or banner.
Disable IObit Uninstaller Notifications
IObit Uninstaller is a fantastic application that helps you entirely eradicate the stubborn applications that refuse to get uninstalled in a standard way. It is another application that displays random annoying notifications. To disable its notifications, follow these steps:
- Open the IObit Uninstaller app.
- Click on the Menu icon at the top-right corner.
- From the IObit Uninstaller menu list, select Settings to navigate to the settings page
- On the Settings page, choose Notifications from the left.
- Disable all the annoying notifications from the list by unchecking the check box next to them.
Disable IObit Driver Booster Notifications
IObit Driver Booster is a helpful app that helps you to keep your system drivers updated with the latest version. However, it continuously bombards you with annoying notifications. To disable the notifications of IObit Driver Booster, follow these instructions:
- Open the IObit Driver Booster application and on the top-left corner, click on the menu icon to expand its options.
- From the expanded list of options, Choose Settings.
- Under Settings, switch to Silent Mode from the left pane and check the Auto Silent Mode option.
- This will disable all the Driver Booster notifications when you are on a full screen or running a specific application.
Disable IObit Malware Fighter Notifications
IObit Malware Fighter is an antimalware application from IObit that protects your system from dangerous threats such as trojans, worms, ransomware, and more. However, its constant notifications can be annoying, especially when you are working.
To configure its notification settings, follow these steps:
- Launch the IObit Malware Fighter application.
- Click on the menu icon on the top-right corner to open the options list.
- From the options list of IObit Malware Fighter, choose Settings.
- On the Settings page, click on Notifications from the left pane.
- Under the Notification settings page of IObit Malware Fighter, you will get four sections – General Notifications, Scan Notifications, Protection Notifications, and Display Settings.
- Disable the Notifications as per your preference and set the display time to a minimum point for the least distraction.
Diable IObit Applications from Startup
After the installation, many IObit applications automatically get added to the system startup applications. Startup applications are those that automatically get launched with the device boot.
To disable the IObit applications from the startup, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager from the list on your Windows system.
- Switch to the Startup tab and look for the IObit applications to disable them.
- Right-click on such applications and select Disable.
- One by one, disable all the IObit applications by following the same procedure.
The steps listed in this post will help you disable all the IObit notifications that are distracting and annoying. You can choose which notifications to disable according to your needs. With these simple steps, you can keep your focus on what matters without any interruption from unwanted notifications.
IObit is one of the popular and reputed software-making companies. Its applications provide get utilities for system cleaning and optimization and are pretty good
Advanced SystemCare is by default designed to display notifications when you launch an application, install a new application, and more. However, if you are annoyed with the ASC notifications, you can simply disable them by following the steps listed in this post.