Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 is award-winning optimization software that tunes up PC for peak performance. It removes junk files, restores system stability, and improves computer speed. Moreover, it also protects your privacy by removing traces of personal activity and safeguards personal information.
BoostSpeed 12 is designed to handle problems in your PC that are reducing its performance. It cleans your PC and removes corrupt keys and invalid entries from the registry of your Windows PC to create a stable environment. BoostSpeed 12 tweaks RAM and CPU settings to prioritize the essential processes so that you can do your work quickly. There are various features in BoostSpeed that optimize the performance of your computer.
In this post, we will provide unbiased review of its features and tools in detail.
Features of BoostSpeed 12
BoostSpeed 12 changes various settings of your Windows 10 computer to improve its speed.
- Cat Mode – disables the keyboard and mouse while the PC is locked so that pets cannot damage the PC.
- Customer Care – allows users to ask questions related to your system and get the answer from the Auslogics expert.
- Browser Protection- warns you about homepage change and protects the DNS, and clears tracking data after browsing.
- Scheduler- Lets you schedule automatic system maintenance tasks when your system is not in use.
- Disk Defrag – organize your disk by defragmenting it.
- Startup Manager – removes unnecessary apps from the startup to reduce startup time.
- System Info – gather and display details of various system components.
- Task Manager – release system resources from non-essential processes.
- Service Manager – disable unnecessary services to release memory.
- Tweak Manager – tweaks system settings to provide a better computing experience.
- Duplicate File Finder – removes duplicate files and removes them.
- Disk Doctor – scan and fixes disk issues
- Disk Explorer – checks your drives for space hogs.
- File Recovery – recovers files that you mistakenly delete.
- Uninstall Manager – removes unnecessary applications.
- Registry Cleaner – scan your registry and removes corrupted entries.
- Disk Cleaner – deletes junk files from your hard drive.
- Internet Optimizer – optimize internet settings to ensure a faster connection.
- File Shredder – delete files in a way that no one can recover.
- Free Space Wiper – wipes free disk space so that no one can recover files from them.
BoostSpeed 12 Installation
The installation of Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 is quick and straightforward. The installation file is around 29 MB. You can choose either the Agree and Install or the Custom Install options as per your preference.
The Custom Install option would provide you more options like changing the installation directory and more. The installation took almost 5 minutes to complete on my 8 GB RAM system.
BoostSpeed 12 Tools
Dashboard and UI
The user interface of Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 is attractive. The dashboard shows a summary of your system status. It uses a meter to represent the state. It gives you the one-click scan button for scanning your system for any abnormalities. You can access other components directly from the home screen located at the bottom of the Window. It also lists the scheduler and recommended actions on the right side of the dashboard.
The My Scanner tab allows you to scan your PC for seven different kinds of issues. It checks Disk Space, Stability, Performance, Disk Defrag, Privacy, Internet Speed, and Windows 10 Tweaks. After that, it recommends the suitable actions to be taken. You can customize the scan and also view the detailed report before taking action.
The Clean Up tab displays status of the disk, registry status, and the installed program status. It lists the associated tools to fix the issues in these categories. Tools like Disk Cleaner, Duplicate File Finder, Empty Folder Cleaner, and Remove unneeded large files are available to clean up the disk. Similarly, tools like Clean registry entries, Compact Windows registry, and Reduce Windows folder size is there to clean the registry. There are Uninstall manager and Force-uninstall applications tools to fix the Unused Programs.
The Protect tab lists issues Traces in Web Browsers, Traces in Application, Adult Website Traces, and Traces in System Files. Click on the scan button to know about all these traces. After the scan, check all the findings by clicking on Check Details on each category traces. Click on Resolve all issues to fix them.
The Maintain tab of BoostSpeed 12 has auto tweaking tools to improve Performance, Stability, Security, and the Internet. Click on Scan to get the tweak suggestions. Then apply tweak one by one or at once. On the right side of it, you will also get the option to enable the Cat Mode, which will protect your keyboard from your pet’s paws. You will also get a list of other useful tools.
The Reports tab displays the real-time status of CPU, Disks, Network, and Memory. You can create a System Report, Optimize the drivers, and access Task Manager from here. This tab also keeps the record of all the reports generated in the time.
Ask a Question
Ask a Question tab allows you to ask a question with the Auslogics expert and get a solution to your problems. This tab also lists the Toll-Free Number, and the latest article about computer problems from the Auslogics blog is also listed here. You are allowed to ask only 1 question in the free version.
All Tools tabs consist of all the different tools that are available with BoostSpeed 12. They are categorized under System Tools, Disk Tools, Internet & Browser Tools, Security Tools, and Info Tools. When you click on these tools, they open in a new tab, and you can close those tabs if your work is finished there. You may not install some of these tools with BoostSpeed and might need to download them separately.
Tweak Manager tool lists different tools and tweaks that improve the performance of Windows 10 PC. It has tweaks from User Interface, Taskbar, Explorer, Security, Startup, System, Devices, Internet Explorer, Office, and Software.
The Value in Terms of Money
Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 is the best system maintenance tool out there. Its cost is $59.95 for 3PCs. You can improve the speed and stability of 3PCs for one year at such a low cost. When we consider the features, the price isn’t that high.
There are many software in this category with the same price tag. But, when you compare the features, BoostSpeed 12 is always above. However, if you still feel that it is out of your budget, you can get it at the discounted rate of just $23.99.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 12 comes with impressive features. It handles the maintenance tasks automatically so that you can have a better computing experience. It also cleans your sensitive data from the browsers. By removing the tracking cookies, it ensures that the data hunting websites couldn’t track you. I feel that Auslogics need to simplify the interface a little bit. It has too many details on the interface, which is also a good thing. Users get to know what is happening. But at the same time, they may be overwhelmed with too many details. Overall, BoostSpeed 12 is a useful system maintenance tool.