Are you trying to share your songs on Facebook?
Facebook is no doubt the most popular social media out there. Sharing your audio creation with the rest of the world has become easier than ever.
Facebook doesn’t support audio upload directly.
Therefore, we bought you five working methods to upload sound files on Facebook. Upcoming tricks can help you share your song with a broader audience.
So without much raving, let us dive into it.
Can you post audio files to Facebook?
Some of the users might be looking for ways to directly share an audio file to Facebook. But, social media has some weird rules about uploading a sound like a post. Therefore, you need to do a little extra work to upload the file. However, you can send voice recordings through Facebook Messenger if you want to share it with limited people.
If you make podcasts or sing songs, then Facebook can provide you an opportunity to share your creation with the rest of the world. Surprisingly, in previous years it has helped many artists to reach their goals. Also, even a single viral post can boost your influence.
According to recent studies, we now know that in terms of engagement videos have a higher chance of grabbing the audience. Later comes audio and at last text. So, if you are trying to build an audience, then we would suggest you go for making videos.
Even businessmen agree that videos impact their online presence.
Some of you might feel uncomfortable in front of the camera. Or don’t have enough budget to create a professional video. Don’t worry, we got you a solution that can solve both of your problems. To clarify, you can create a video in simple steps for your Facebook post. Thus, uploading your content and increasing engagement at the same time.
1. Create a Video to Upload on Facebook
If you want to create a video in the fastest way possible, then use Movavi Video Editor.
It has the most straightforward user interface and provides several tutorials. Therefore, even a beginner can edit a video in no time using Movavi Video Editor. You can get the activation keys here.
- Step 1: Install the software.
- Step 2: Select “Add Media Files” to pick your preferred images. It adds all selected files on the timeline board.
- Step 3: Rearrange your media as desired.
- Step 4: Select from available transitions to give your video more depth. You can choose different transitions and shift time.
- Step 5: Add more effects, filters, and text to your video if necessary.
- Step 6: Click “Add Media” and select the desired audio file.
- Step 7: To make your video pleasing, do further tweaks if necessary, and hit “Export.”
Now you have an engaging video to share with the world. Go to add a post and open the video. Also, you can add the video on YouTube and share the link on Facebook.
If making videos doesn’t excite you, then we got you another simple option.
2. Upload Audio File to Google Drive and Share on Facebook
You can add your audio file to cloud storage sites like Google Drive. Also, you can use various storage sites like OneDrive, Dropbox, and more. Let us see how to do it on Google Drive.
- Step 1: Go to Google.com and sign in to your account.
- Step 2: Select Drive from the Google app drawer.
- Step 3: On the Google Drive dashboard, click on New, then choose the desired audio file and select “File Upload”.
- Step 4: Once you successfully upload the audio file, you can see it in the working panel of your Drive. Right-click on the file and select the sharing icon. Click on “Get shareable link” and copy the link.
- Step 5: Log in to your Facebook account and paste the link in the “Add a new post” section.
You can choose to share the link to your contacts through Messenger. Also, you can add the link to your profile.
Upload Your File to Audio Sharing websites and Share a Link on Facebook
People use audio sharing sites to find the perfect background sound for their videos. You can use one such website to store your file and then easily share it on social media.
If you are likely to sing your own song, better try Chirbit.
Chirbit lets you record your own audio and share it on Facebook. Moreover, you can post something from your computer system. You can create a free account and add as many songs as you want. Well, you have to deal with limited time length. Let’s see how to do it:
- Step 1: Create a free account on Chirbit.
- Step 2: Click the “Upload” button. Add the description and title for your file. Later, select “Choose your file” and select the audio files you want to share.
- Step 3: In case you want to record a song, click the “Record” button instead of “Upload” and begin recording.
- Step 4: After successful completion, go to my feed to locate your file.
- Step 5: Here, you can find your stored mp3. Select the share icon and choose Facebook.
*Make sure to log in to the social media account before sharing.
SoundCloud is one of the most frequently used platforms among artists. You can put your recording on this site and benefit from its sharing options. To add, it supports sharing with Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest. Follow the steps for guidance.
- Step 1: Sign up to create your SoundCloud account.
- Step 2: Select the “Upload” button to import the desired files.
- Step 3: For a new recording, hit the “Start New Recording” button.
- Step 4: Update information like descriptive tags and title, and then set the “Sharing” choice to the Public.
- Step 5: After that, choose Facebook and hit “Save.”
CloudApp lets you share a variety of files like pictures, videos, sound, and many more. Also, it has the most convenient sharing process.
- Step 1: To create an account, visit CloudApp.
- Step 2: Open the account to “Choose” a file from your computer. Moreover, you can drag and drop files directly on the screen.
- Step 3: Select the required file and hit “Open.”
- Step 4: Later, click on the uploaded file and copy the shareable link.
- Step 5: Open your Facebook account and post the link on your timeline.
Although Facebook does not provide support with audio files. Still, we got our witty ways to do it. Choose any method best suitable for you. Also, if you have any suggestions or queries, feel free to drop a comment below.
5 thoughts on “How to Upload Audio to Facebook – 5 Working Methods”
Just want to thank you for all the info. Totally not tech savvy so it will take me awhile to do what I want to do. One day I will post my husband’s last piano composition on my FaceBook page, and you have given me the tools to do that. Many thanks. Sandra Tomsons
Will try SoundCloud as it enables recording and also I avoid the Google monopoly thing where possible. Thank you 🙂
Tried the Google Drive method – FB won’t let me post it as it says it’s spam. Gah!
Very helpful, thank you.
Chirbit is not allowing recording anymore.