Pricing set to rise in
60 Days Refund Policy
Movavi Screen Recorder 2023⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (509 reviews)
Movavi Screen Recorder is a lightweight, easy to use application for creating screencasts. The program allows users to record what’s happening on their computer screens.
1 Device – Lifetime License | No Auto Renewal
Movavi is a popular video editing software provider company. It provides you a wide range of programs to work on the images and videos and smooth out your editing tasks. The Movavi products work well for beginners, as well as the masters of editing. One such bright product from it is Movavi Screen Recorder.
Movavi Screen Recorder is an excellent program that not only records your computer screen but also provides you the option to edit it. With it, you can record tutorials for online posting, record gameplay, record the important moments such as an interview or video call, and edit the videos.
Features of Movavi Screen Recorder
Here are the features of the Movavi Screen Recorder
- Record video chats, screencasts, online video, and other screen activities
- Schedule recording such as an online webinar, live show, etc.
- Take screenshots and edit them.
- Save captured video in your preferred media format.
- There is a new option to record only the webcam video
- Now a dedicated tool for just audio recording is available
- Save videos quickly with the SuperSpeed mode
- Highlight the cursor, set your preferred click sound, capture keyboard actions
- Record sound from multiple audio devices simultaneously.
- Share your creations online on YouTube or upload them to Google Drive.
How to Work with Movavi Screen Recorder
Working with the Movavi Screen Recorder is not a difficult task. It comes with straightforward steps that do not require much explanation.
Set the Recorder and Record
The first thing is to set the recorder according to the screen you want to record. You can either record the whole screen or the selected part of the screen.
- Select the option either to record the screen or to take the screenshots.
- Choose the screen to record. You can select the whole screen or the part of the screen.
- You can also record the screenshots according to the application window size.
- After selecting the part to record, choose your preferred options like mouse movement recording, mouse click recording, keyboard keystrokes recording, and more.
- Now you can start the recording. During recording, you can capture the screenshots too.
Edit the Recorded Video
Once the recording is completed, you will be directly redirected to the editing window. Movavi Screen Recorder provides you many options to edit, such as cut, move, paste, add audio tracks, video, images, etc. Like the recorder, the editor is also straightforward, and you can easily use it without any prior knowledge of video editing.
Share and Export the Video
Finally, after recording the video and editing it, you can share the video through various platforms such as WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Google Drive, Email, or a link. You can also export it on your hard disk. Both sharing and exporting options are available on the editing window.
That’s it. Using the Movavi Screen Recorder is as simple as that. The same steps can also be applied while taking a screenshot using it.