Pricing set to rise in
60 Days Refund Policy
Movavi Video Suite 2022⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (449 reviews)
Movavi Video Suite 2022 is all in one software for all your video editing requirements including the following tools:
- Video Editor – Cut / Join and Add Effects
- Video Converter – 180 formats supported
- DVD Burner & Editor
- Video Digitizer for Analog to Digital conversion
- Audio Editing & Conversion Tool
1 Device – Lifetime License | Check Review
Movavi Video Suite 2022 is a set simple video creation tool that is capable of producing professional videos. The features are easy to navigate and apply to your project. The suite consists of a feature-rich video creator, a powerful video converter, a screen capturing app, and a video digitizer. All these different tools make it a perfect suite for people who wants to produce quality videos for their YouTube channel.
Movavi Video Suite Features
Let’s take a look at the features of the Movavi Video Suite.
- Creates a movie from already recorded video or audio.
- Captures video from a screen if you want to create tutorials.
- Can record using Webcam if you want to just vLog for the time being.
- Helps you to improve the quality of the video by removing shaky and blurry parts.
- You can remove or add a part in the video.
- Comes with LUT effects
- Different types of transitions help you to narrate the story accurately.
- Lots of video effects to create an exceptional movie.
- Can use music, voiceovers, fading effect, and equalizer in the audio tracks.
- You can add different types of captions and labels.
- Can directly upload the video on YouTube or can save on the hard disk.
- You can record your video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray.
- Dedicated video digitizer to convert the analog videos into digital.
- Supports the Mobile Companion App that lets you transfer the files wirelessly to the suite’s media library
What’s new in Movavi Video Suite 2022?
- Comes with a both dark and light theme, along with a new, smarter, more up-to-date design.
- Live chat support to help with any technical issue to Premium users.
- 2 new audio tools to make sound editing easier.
- Supports Windows 11
- Supports widescreen monitors while screen recording
Working of Movavi Video Suite
When the Movavi Video Suite 2021 starts it displays the Favorite tab. In this tab, there are Video Editor, Converter, Screen Recorder, Slideshows, and Photo Editor by default. You can also add other tools on the Favorite tab by clicking on the plus button.
The Video tab lists all the tools used for creating, editing, converting videos. It has tools for editing video, converting video, recording screen, capturing from cameras, split video, video player, etc.
Movavi Video Suite Video Editor is a simple editor. You can add your own media by using the import button. You can also use the inbuilt media in your project. There is a wide timeline and a big preview area. You can add multiple tracks on the timeline. Video Editor offers all essential tools and features to create professional movies. Its got Filters, Transitions, Titles, Stickers, Callouts, Animation, Pan and Zoom, Stabilization, Highlight & Conceal, and Chroma Key options.
The Video, Audio, and Image Converter supports more than 180 formats. MP3, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MPEG-2, Android, and iPhone X are some popular supported formats.
The Screen Recorder of Movavi Video Suite offers full-screen recording as well as custom area recording with the webcam, System Audio, and Microphone. You can even apply effects to the cursor and keystrokes while recording. It also has a dedicated screenshot app that you can use to capture and annotate your screenshots.
With the Video Capturing Tool, you can record video from your Webcam, Camcorders, TV Tuners, and can digitize VHS tapes.
The Split Video Tool of Movavi Video Suite lets you quickly cut unnecessary parts from a video. You can either save the clips as a single file or can save them as separate files.
Movavi also comes with a Video/Audio Player that can play all the common video and audio formats.
The Audio tab of Movavi Video Suite lets you record sound, convert audio, burn audio to external media CD/DVD, and a player to play music.
The Audio Capture tool lets you record the audio from the device or the external sources such as a mic
Photo tab has options to create slideshows, convert images in different formats, and share pictures online.
Photo Slideshow feature helps you create the slideshow of your selected pictures
The Data tab of Movavi Video Suite helps you to burn discs, burn an image to disc, copy a disc to disc or hard drive, and import AVCHD camcorders videos to your computer.
Besides all these options, it also offers stock video footage and interactive user guides to learn the editing skills, though it is effortless to use.