Pricing set to rise in
60 Days Refund Policy
Avast Internet Security
Avast Internet Security is built to provide several layers of security against modern internet threats.
It protects you from fake websites, ransomware, and scam emails. The firewall of Internet Security works as an active gatekeeper that keeps hackers and data hunting websites away from your PC.
Validity : 1 Year License (No Auto-renewal)
Avast Internet Security is a feature-rich security suite that not just prevent viruses but also stops advanced computer threats such as ransomware. It has tools for prevention, protection, privacy, and some extra tools for your convenience. Let’s see the features of Avast Internet Security in detail.
Features of Avast Internet Security
Internet Security from Avast protects your DNS, email box, and data from ransomware. It also helps you to clean the browser from several threats like adware, browser hijacker, and malicious toolbars.
- Firewall – actively monitors internet traffic and keeps hackers & data hunting websites away.
- Anti-Spam – removes malicious content and spam emails from your mailbox.
- Real Site – protect your DNS from hackers who try to hack it and redirect you to fake financial websites.
- Wi-Fi Inspector – detects loopholes in your Wi-Fi network and fixes it.
- Intelligent Antivirus – uses smart analytics to stop viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware, and phishing.
- CyberCapture – analyse a suspicious file in the cloud and send cures to all Avast users.
- Behaviour Shield – check and block suspicious behaviour of unknown threats.
- Smart Scan – checks for suspicious add-ons and outdated software and finds the cracks.
- Ransomware Shield – blocks other programs and ransomware from changing your files.
- Sandbox – runs a suspicious program in a safe environment before you run them on your computer.
- Passwords – stores all your username and passwords, you have to remember only one password.
- Passive Mode – lets you use another antivirus without uninstalling Avast Internet Security.
- Do Not Disturb Mode – stops notifications while you are gaming, watching movies, and doing important work.
- Browser Cleanup – removes unwanted toolbars, add-ons, and other malicious extensions.
- Avast Account – lets you manage all your devices, license, and allow you to locate your mobile devices.
- In-product Support – helps you to tackle problems with your suite from Avast support.
Working of Avast Internet Security
Avast Internet Security gives you the complete range of features to protect your computer. The status tab of Avast Internet Security displays the infection and protection status. On the protection tab, you can find you can enable/disable various components.
On the Ransomware Shield, you can add protected folders, and Avast will not let any programs to change the files on these folders. It stops malicious software and ransomware from changing, deleting, and encrypting your essential data. You can also add blocked/allowed apps lists that can access those particular folders.
The Firewall of Avast Internet Security protects your network from hackers and data hunting websites. You can switch between Private Network and Public Network. It has options to manage network connections, see firewall logs, and manage the settings. With the help of Settings, you can configure the actions of private and public networks.
You can also see the last managed apps by your firewall and can change the application settings separately. The privacy tab of Avast Internet Security lists various tools. The Sensitive Data Shield feature protects your valuable data from tracking websites. You can also Scan your PC for sensitive data. It will find all the data and protects them from unauthorized access.
The Performance tab lists various features that are useful to increase the performance of your computer. It cleans junk files from the PC to make it light and stable.